A reservation is required in advance to bring cats to the Meow Mobile. Walk ups welcomed based on availability. To make an appointment, please send us an e-mail or call (305) 233-9958 (E-mail for faster response time).
- Walk ups are welcomed based on availability.
- Please note all events are subject to change.
- Mandatory ear tipping when using Cat Network certificates.
Once you have made your appointment you need to fill out and print the “Cat Intake Form” below. This is a fillable form which means you can fill it out on your computer and then print it. If you are unable to manage this, you may print it and then fill it out— being very careful to print NEATLY.
Please fill out one form per cat.
This form must be filled out COMPLETELY, with NO FIELDS LEFT BLANK BEFORE YOU SHOW UP FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT.
Those who have complied with instructions by showing up for their appointments with this form properly and completely filled out will be given priority and served first.
We appreciate your cooperation!
- DOWNLOAD CAT INTAKE FORM BY CLICKING HERE
Other Low Cost Spay/Neuter Options
There are several other low-cost options for getting your cat spayed or neutered. See below for other great spay/neuter options in Miami-Dade:
- Purchase a Spay/Neuter Certificate from The Cat Network. This certificate is accepted at participating veterinarians in South Florida. The cost is $30 for Cat Network members.
- Humane Society of Greater Miami (Cutler Bay): Call (305) 252-3389
- Humane Society of Greater Miami (North Miami Beach): Call (305) 696-0800
- Miami-Dade Animal Services: Every Thursday and Friday at the shelter located at 7401 NW 74 St. Details here.Sunday