Join Our Community to Help Homeless Cats!
As a Cat Network Member, not only will you be part of a community of residents concerned about the welfare of homeless cats, you are eligible for member only benefits. The cost is only $35 a year to be a member, with special pricing for seniors, and your support will mean so much to the cats in South Florida. Thank you so much for making The Cat Network and the cats we help a part of your life.
Cat Network Member Benefits
- Spay/neuter at reduced prices for feral cats ($30)
- Free rabies vaccination for feral cats with spay/neuter surgery ($15 value)
- Package price for pet cats on the Meow Mobile. Special price of $95 package includes surgery, FVRCP/3-1 vaccination, rabies vaccination, tattoo and e-collar. In addition, if the pet has a complication such as PREGNANCY, PYOMETRA or RETAINED TESTICLE, there will be an additional $20 charge.
- Special foster package pricing on the Meow Mobile. Special price of $60 will includes spay/neuter surgery, FeLV/FIV test, FVRCP, rabies vaccination, and tattoo. (All cats must be listed in the adoption program and the foster parent must have signed the foster parent agreement.)
- Use of our Adoption Referral Program to place a cat or kitten up for adoption
- Use of traps to humanely trap feral cats for spay/neuter
- Membership to Dear Tabby forum
- $20/year for seniors 55 or older
Join or Renew Today
There are three ways to join or renew your membership.
- Online: Complete the online membership form and submit your payment ($1 will be added to membership fee to cover processing fee)
- By mail: Print the Become a Member form, complete it and mail it to us.
- In Person: You can also become a member in person at our monthly meetings.